Thursday, April 23, 2009

On the brink of graduation....

"Jon wow we could use you NOW!! ;)
I just want you to know we have not forgotten.
im going to work up a deal for you soon. i know May 9th is the date.
I will get back to you by next week .
thanks
Renee"



It's good to be wanted.

5 comments:

Jaclyn said...

does this mean he's got a job?!!??! sweet!

Jon and Mercedes said...

This is actually his 2nd job offer, but this is the one he really was wanting to get!

Hoovy4 said...

Yeah!! I'm so happy for him - and for you Mercedes! Here's to more good fortune to come!

Newlyweds said...

hahah thats so cool ! I had to read it a few times to get it !

Raych the brain Stangle said...

thank goodness for you explaining the job situation to me before and for the other comments, I kept thinking i had missed the "real" post. go him that IS so good to be wanted.