Sunday, March 29, 2009

A Milestone...

"It has been my best friend for the last ten years."
-Jon in response to how he felt after saying goodbye to his gross, hard and dirty pillows that he loved.

Right before:
Family was there for support:

We decided burning them was best:


No turning back now:
Goodbye:



6 comments:

Newlyweds said...

haha, thats funny. Looks really dramatic ! Reminds me, I think you still have our pillows from Utah , I have to get them sometime !

Jon and Mercedes said...

Yes we do! I will bring them on Wednesday to Dad's and you can pick them up whenever. Does that work?

Jaclyn said...

I wish I could get Steve to do this. I think his are more like 20 years old. It drives me nuts!!!

cooldudeman said...

I still have a couple of pillows i've had as long as i remember! I can't ever burn them.... my one "goose feather" pillow is so worn, when i lay on it, it provides no padding at all! I have to double it up.

Raych the brain Stangle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Raych the brain Stangle said...

freak I'm retarded I think my goof means I need to get to bed. but I had to tell you. how amazed I am that he gave it up so easy! it speaks volumes of his love for you. no one can "light a fire" under jon for anything, then you come along. you rock woman!