Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Valentines

Valentine's Day was spent...

Wearing this:
Going to:


Eating this!




Watching:



Arriving home just in time to find all 3 seasons of this in the mail:




7 comments:

Jaclyn said...

You went to a barn? man, I'm jealous. We went to Wienersnitzel.

Kris, Andrea, Lacey, Mia, and Kannon said...

HOLY COW!!! Those Fries look SOOOOOOO good!

Hoovy4 said...

What a perfect day! And to have it on Valentines day, no less! Did you hear they are working on a movie of Arrested Development? I hope it works out with the original cast - that show is Hi-larious!!

Newlyweds said...

thats a really pretty necklace mercedes ! My bracelet you gave me finally fell off : )

Sherry said...

mercedes how are you? I'm glad I came across your blog. check mine out. www.sleeplessincali2.blogspot.com

Raych the brain Stangle said...

I love Coraline I went on V-day too but with a friend rather than the hubby. but he was giving me a break while a friend took me out more for my b-day than anything else. I'm glad you guys had such a good day. -bout time right?

Raych the brain Stangle said...

I love the new "wall paper" or what ever it's called it's groovy! especially the owl. I had a teacher in 7th grade who was way into owls and even looked like one. I thought she was nuts for being hooked on such an animal. but they are kinda cute.