Every year since childhood, my family would visit Lombardi's Ranch in October. It signified the start of Fall and the holiday season. I love to walk through the scarecrow alley, select my pumpkin and purchase their sweet corn and fresh tomatoes.
Hey Mercedes. Wow it's been a long time. You look so good. I'm so glad you are blogging. I love to see what everyone is up to. my blog is www.stearsfamily.blogspot.com Denise Stears (Jones)
Mercedes!!! It's amazing who you can find in the blog world! You look fantastic! Just wanted to say hello and I'll have to add your link to my blog so I can see what you are up to! Charity
Did I ever tell you about the time (like 2 years ago) that my whole family went to Lombardi's and Joe got lost in the corn field maze? It was hilarious. Good times!
hey how do you put all the pictures together? that would really come in handy with how many pictures we take of... well... everything. I try to have a more editing eye but I've just deceided I don't really know what i'm looking for so takieng a million pictures than later editing them when I have the time is the way to go. for me anyways. i wish I could just take one picture and that would be it but no deal. any who I love your little jacket you have such rockin style. love your guts hope you guys are doing good. peace out -raych
To get the photos into a mosaic you download the latest Picasa edition from Google (It's free). It allows you to put your photos into a bunch of different layouts and also add words and captions...It's pretty cool.
8 comments:
I really like how you got all those pictures in that last picture, it's cool!
I love that tradition too! I love your blog! it's so cute! YAY! this is so fun to be able to see what you are up to, I've missed you!
Hey Mercedes. Wow it's been a long time. You look so good. I'm so glad you are blogging. I love to see what everyone is up to. my blog is www.stearsfamily.blogspot.com
Denise Stears (Jones)
Mercedes!!! It's amazing who you can find in the blog world! You look fantastic! Just wanted to say hello and I'll have to add your link to my blog so I can see what you are up to!
Charity
Did I ever tell you about the time (like 2 years ago) that my whole family went to Lombardi's and Joe got lost in the corn field maze? It was hilarious. Good times!
Hi Jacks -- I totally remember that story. That is so priceless, I actually was thinking about that story this time around while at Lombardi's.
hey how do you put all the pictures together? that would really come in handy with how many pictures we take of... well... everything. I try to have a more editing eye but I've just deceided I don't really know what i'm looking for so takieng a million pictures than later editing them when I have the time is the way to go. for me anyways. i wish I could just take one picture and that would be it but no deal. any who I love your little jacket you have such rockin style. love your guts hope you guys are doing good. peace out -raych
Hey Raych -
To get the photos into a mosaic you download the latest Picasa edition from Google (It's free). It allows you to put your photos into a bunch of different layouts and also add words and captions...It's pretty cool.
Post a Comment