Sunday, October 26, 2008

Bear Valley





8 comments:

Denise Stears said...

Wow, what a nice house. I love the view. How beautiful. Hey what is Marshall up to these days?

Jaclyn said...

her house looks so cool! I bet it's just beautiful there this time of year.

Raych the brain Stangle said...

I love you hair meches. it looks beautiful. Is your mom ok did she have to get into a new house or everything fine? Jon had said something about her being screwed over by the land lord. any how it's gorgeous

Newlyweds said...

hey girl cute pictures looks very fallish !

cooldudeman said...

The house is pretty! The gravel is boring though, is mom going to plant grass there? And Jon, your facial hair is making you turn into a goon!

Jon and Mercedes said...

Hi Denise...Marshall is doing well, he is actually getting his PHD in Physics at UC Davis. I will put up a link to his blog so that everyone can see what he is up to.

Hi Raych...This is the house that my Mom just actually bought. She was renting before and the landlord broke their contract, but it all turned out for the best b/c this house is nicer and she is now the owner. Thanks for the hair comment :) It was kinda a big change but I like it.

Hi Marsh...the gravel is the driveway! It wraps around the house (you have to see a larger picture to get a better idea) but she is going to plant grass where the dirt is after the snow.

Kris, Andrea, Lacey, Mia, and Kannon said...

wow, can we all live there! It's BEAUTIFUL!

Newlyweds said...

I know ! I was laughing so hard when that was the outcome. Try it with you and Jon and see what you get !