
We went apple picking at a local farm. I had never been apple picking before and when we entered the "Apple Store" there was a barrel filled with plastic bags and a sign that read, "Pick Your Own Apples" so we grabbed the plastic bags and started out the door but I got confused and wasn't sure exactly what to do, so I stopped the worker in the store and asked her how we go about picking our apples and she looked at me like I was crazy and said, "You go outside to the orchards and pick the apples you want." Hmmm...I thought there was more to it, like certain rules you had to abide by, but I guess not.
The fruits of our labor. Too bad I don't really care for apples. They have just been sitting in our fridge all week.


2 comments:
This totally made me laugh! I would have done the same thing, like there was some special way to do it. I dont like apples either but it does sound like fun!
haha... that's totally you, Mercedes! I would've probably done the same thing, though. I have to get with it and do my blog more often and keep it pretty. Yours look totally awesome... I'm jealous!
Post a Comment