Friday, May 29, 2009

For the Love of Fridays

I love that when we are done with work tonight, we are going to plan our trip to:

We will definitely visit here:

I love that we are going to go during this season:

I might actually get to see one of these:
I love that I will definitely get to see and spend time with him all weekend long:
And I love that we will be spending our time together here:

No School = LOVE

3 comments:

Ellingsons said...

There is a good side to having husbands still in school. Vacation!! I'll miss when we don't get weeks off at a time. It sounds like you're going to have a fun trip coming up. Fall is my favorite out here.

Jaclyn said...

I"m jealous -- I want to go there too, but Steve's still bitter about the cold weather from his mission. Jon's final projects were awesome, by the way.

Kris, Andrea, Lacey, Mia, and Kannon said...

jealous!!