Friday, December 19, 2008

Karaoke Funtime


Thanks to some friends from Jon's school, we have discovered the wonderful world of Japanese BBQ, specifically Manpuku, a Japanese BBQ restaurant in Westwood. It is so good especially if you like meat and we are definitely meat eaters. We went there this week with a bunch of friends from Jon's school and they convinced us to join them in Karaoke afterwards. This was our first time participating in Karaoke but it was really fun/funny. I will admit, I got a little stage fright while singing the chorus of Cat Steven's "Peace Train" but Jon and our friend James did great! Our friend Aya loves Karaoke and she said that sometimes she will just rent a room by herself and sing for hours.

1 comment:

Kris, Andrea, Lacey, Mia, and Kannon said...

that sounds like so much fun!!!! I hope you had a FABULOUS Birthday, a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year!