Here you go Vanessa:
First one: Post these rules on your blog.
List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 facts about yourself.
Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names
3 Joys
1. Jon / Family
2. The Gospel
3. Food
3 Fears
1. Not being financially stable
2. Losing someone close to me
3. Health
3 Goals
1. Jon graduating school and finding a great job
2. Starting a family
3. Going back into Teaching
3 Current Obsessions/Collections
1. Diet Coke
2. Blogs
3. Twilight
3 Facts About Yourself
1. I worry about everything. In college I tried to have the nickname "laid back Mercedes" but it became a big joke because I really am the most un-laid back person you will meet.
2. I am a horrible liar...Once while at BYU while I was walking down the hall with my sister I ran into one of my Professors and he asked me why I wasn't in class last week and I lied (Yes, I know it was wrong of me and I have repented and believe me, I don't lie anymore because it is wrong and also because there is no point )I began to tell him a story about how I was on a plane and it started to skid to a stop and by the time I had ended my lie I had somehow also intertwined a bear into the story as well. Needless to say my sister who was next to me was cracking up and I doubt my Professor really believed what I told him :)
3. My facial expressions give away any thought that is going on in my head...I can never hide any feeling or emotion.
Ten Years Ago ...
1. I was 17 years old
2. I was a Junior in High School and applying to BYU
3. I was working at Blockbuster
4. I was driving Bob
5. Hanging out with my best friends Jaclyn and Christina
5 Things on today's "to do" list...
1. Get organized at work so that when I am gone for Christmas my boss can handle things on her own
2. Wrap presents
3. Find quarters (ie...look on the floor everywhere I walk and waste dollar bills in the candy machine just to get quarters back in change) for laundry
4. Go through my closet and choose clothes to give away
5. Create a Christmas budget
5 Snacks I enjoy...
1. Diet Coke
2. French Fries
3. Kettle Corn
4. Fudge
5. Chicken McNuggets (I can't help it...they are really good)
5 Things I would do if I was a millionaire...
1. A million doesn't get you that much anymore but...I would invest
2. Pay off Jon's school loans
3. Purchase a home
4. The money would pretty much be gone after that
5 Places I've Lived...
1. Canyon Country, CA
2. Provo, Utah
3. Stevenson Ranch, CA
4. Chicago, IL
5. Brentwood, CA
I tag Marshall, Silvana and Jaclyn because none of you have had anything on your blogs for awhile and yes, I check almost everyday!!!!!
Can Pumpkins Be Yellow
2 years ago


5 comments:
haha, I love that lying story...its so true.
ok ok, this week i promise to update my blog and i will even try to do the stupid survey thing! i'm glad you gave up lying, because you really did stink at it!
PS -- I just read your last post --that drove me nuts in college when you would hit the snooze EVERY morning and we both knew you were never going to shower!!!! Do yourself and Jon a favor -- admit that you will sleep in and just shower at night!!!
Jacks...
I knew that part of my post would bring back memories...hehehe
that story is so funny about lying t your professor, a bear!?
Post a Comment