



After Marshall and Amber's wedding, we spent a quick night and day in San Francisco. We drove from UC Davis to a Bart station in Oakland (next time we might not choose Oakland as the Bart station to leave our car at overnight) and took the Bart into San Francisco. I usually hate cities but San Francisco I love... there is just something about San Francisco that makes me feel that I am in Europe every time I visit.


6 comments:
I love it too! I wish I could get Steve to go, but he too seems to hate most cities, and San Fran is one of them :( I really like the 2nd pic of you guys -- you look really pretty :)
Hey girl, I really like your outfits in those pics ! Looks like you guys had fun...
I love SF too. We stopped there after we left your house. It is a lot different seeing it with kids!
Hi Mercedes! Your blog is so cute and you still always look like a supermodel! How are you? Are you still living in CA? I would love to get together with you the next time I'm out there...
~Caitlin
Hi Mercedes, i love your SF pics! You as always a gorgeous girl. I love your brown coat. sounds like you had a ton of fun. Hey, sorry to get updated so late, but where are you living now? Looks like Marshall's wedding was awesome and everything looks perfect in the pictures. We need to update our blog, but still no time with school....
how fun! i need a vacation!
Post a Comment