Friday, March 21, 2008

Bloggersize

We are officially bloggersizing and it feels good. After spending many hours at work, reading many of my friends blogs...instead of actually working...I decided that it was selfish of me to only take and not give anything back...so, for all of you out there that have been dying to know what has been happening in the exciting lives of Jon and Mercedes...I give you our blog.

5 comments:

Newlyweds said...

hey girl ! cute blog sister. Im glad we can bloggersize together.

Melissa said...

So it's what 7 months later and I'm just now finding out you have a blog and that you haven't updated it in 7 months. Well, I finally know your last name and I look forward to seeing more on your blog.

Jaclyn said...

you really need to get with it!

Jon and Mercedes said...

Okay, Okay, add me to your side bars and I will start to update!

Jon and Mercedes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.